Scattered light dust monitor DR320
The new scattered light dust monitor to detect lowest to medium dust concentrations in dry flue and process gas.
The D-R 320 is based on the back-scattered light principle. Thereby the light of a red laser diode illuminates the dust particles in the measuring volume of the flue gas duct. The light scattered backward by these particles is detected and evaluated.
A unique feature of the D-R 320 is the automatic background light compensation with means of a patented optical system with dual detector. This allows for an easy and quick Installation without any adjustment. A light trap is not required.
- single sided installation on a standard flange
- easy startup without adjustment
- automatic background light compensation without light trap
- automatic zero and reference point check
- automatic contamination control and correction
- integrated purge air regulation and purge air control
- minimum maintenane
- EN 15267 certified
- digital interface according to VDI 4201-3
- Sample gas type: Air, flue gas, non flammable process gas
- Sample gas temperature: 0 to 600 °C
- Inner duct pressure: -50 to +50 hPa
- Sample gas relative humidity: 0 to 95% RF, non-condensing
- Stack/duct inner diameter: >0.7 m
- Measuring range dust concentration: min. 0 to 5 mg/m3, max. 0 to 200 mg/m3