Safety Bunsen Burner schuett phoenix II
- highest safety standard (certified according to DIN 30665 part 1, DIN-DVGW Reg.NG-2211AR0750
- Controlled burn-time 1 sec to 120 min (adjustable)
- Burn-time displayed in all modes of operation
- Automated safety shutdown if not in use
- Sensor activation 1x/2x
- Overheating protection/burner control by sensors, e.g. temperature of the burner head (Warning remark in the display)
- Exact economic flame adjustment
- Gas and air adjustment with 'Click-Stop'-feature
- Stable flame, even at strong currents
- Flame and ignition monitoring
- Tilting to the right or to the left side.
3 models available:
schuett phoenix II eco (without display/sensor, with foot-switch)
- Start/stop flame by foot-switch or press button by hand (ON/OFF).
- Low-cost model, best suited for microbiological safety cabinets.
schuett phoenix II standard (colour display, language selection, sensor and foot- switch)
- Start/Stop flame by activating sensor 1x/2x, use foot switch or press button by hand (ON/OFF). Burn-time displayed.
schuett phoenix II accu (colour display, language selection, sensor and built-in high-power battery)
- Start/stop flame by activating sensor 1x/2x, use foot-switch or press button by hand (ON/OFF). Burn-time and battery status displayed. Built-in high-power battery for up to 30 hours operating time. With high-speed battery charger incl. overcharge protection. Ideal for mobile operation.